The geometry of the Dupli.Casa is based on the footprint of the house that previously was located on the site, originally built in 1984 and with many extensions and modifications since then. The new building echoes the “family archeology” by duplication and rotation. Lifted up, it creates a semi-public space on ground level between two layers of discretion. The spatial configuration of the villa performs a sophisticated connection between inside and outside and offers spectacular views onto the old town of Marbach and the German national literature archive on the other side of the Neckar valley. Designed by J.Mayer H.
Join our newsletter now
- A mashup video of all the #movies nominated for Cinematography at the 2016 Oscar, made by cinematographer Vic Rincon https://t.co/AU7pvo9fPV circa 8 ore fa da Buffer
- An #alphabetical list of the most important #architects with their best known #building, all around the #world. https://t.co/CHsoPLNGxa circa 12 ore fa da Buffer
- Inspired by the scenery of the Lake District, this short #film talks about the simple pleasures of #life. ©Art&Graft https://t.co/gjxLPOBtWO circa 13 ore fa da Buffer
- 10 EYE CATCHING TV SHOW POSTERS https://t.co/c4XQmAe1WP #illustration #poster #graphic #tvseries #tvshow #top10 04 febbraio 2016 - 10:17 da Buffer
- HOMES FOR GEN Y | RESPONSIVE HOMES https://t.co/yCqiWhm99b #responsive #home #architecture #design #graphic #art 04 febbraio 2016 - 07:17 da Buffer