The geometry of the Dupli.Casa is based on the footprint of the house that previously was located on the site, originally built in 1984 and with many extensions and modifications since then. The new building echoes the “family archeology” by duplication and rotation. Lifted up, it creates a semi-public space on ground level between two layers of discretion. The spatial configuration of the villa performs a sophisticated connection between inside and outside and offers spectacular views onto the old town of Marbach and the German national literature archive on the other side of the Neckar valley. Designed by J.Mayer H.
Join our newsletter now
- Masked Figures Found in Macro Insect Photography by Pascal Goet 2.333 views
- Head Above Water 2.265 views
- Venice architecture biennale 2016 1.341 views
- 30 free fonts 1.060 views
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 1.044 views
- Pantone's new App Turns The World Into A Prismatic Palette 683 views