The geometry of the Dupli.Casa is based on the footprint of the house that previously was located on the site, originally built in 1984 and with many extensions and modifications since then. The new building echoes the “family archeology” by duplication and rotation. Lifted up, it creates a semi-public space on ground level between two layers of discretion. The spatial configuration of the villa performs a sophisticated connection between inside and outside and offers spectacular views onto the old town of Marbach and the German national literature archive on the other side of the Neckar valley. Designed by J.Mayer H.
Join our newsletter now
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 5.098 views
- The Greatest Free Fonts 2014 – Sans-Serif 2.392 views
- Classic Paintings with Hip Hop Lyrics 2.081 views
- The 17 Coolest Signatures Of Famous People 1.792 views
- Retouched beauty through cultural standards | Esther Honig 1.516 views
- 30 free fonts 1.408 views