The geometry of the Dupli.Casa is based on the footprint of the house that previously was located on the site, originally built in 1984 and with many extensions and modifications since then. The new building echoes the “family archeology” by duplication and rotation. Lifted up, it creates a semi-public space on ground level between two layers of discretion. The spatial configuration of the villa performs a sophisticated connection between inside and outside and offers spectacular views onto the old town of Marbach and the German national literature archive on the other side of the Neckar valley. Designed by J.Mayer H.
Join our newsletter now
- I'm at @RadissonBlu Hotel, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (Paris) http://t.co/SHpV8FdQiB circa 1 ora fa da foursquare
- LEGO Bricks Used To Recreate Famous Album http://t.co/OglE2HfMav circa 1 ora fa da Facebook
- LEGO Bricks Used To Recreate Famous Album http://t.co/Q3wrUuKS8B circa 3 ore fa da NetworkedBlogs
- How to cut a #toast illustration How you cut your toasts? http://t.co/xIgbylaEbE circa 3 ore fa da Facebook
- Tom Hanks a lot! #fun #poster #lol http://t.co/EJUQBbDL7i circa 5 ore fa da Facebook