Designers, design studios, institutions, academies, architects and labels this is for you: now you can apply for Ventura Future before 17 November 2019!
Organisation in Design invites design studios and creative brands from all over the world to submit their work(s) for the third edition of Ventura Future!
Returning to cultural project BASE Milano from 21 – 26 April during Milan Design Week 2020, Ventura Future is an exhibition area highlighting original, cutting-edge and impactful design. Several exhibition formats are available, discover all the possibilities here!
The exhibition will showcase designs of both emerging talents and established brands.
Why should you apply for Ventura Future 2020?
There are some great reasons to apply for Ventura Future 2020. Despite the fact that the exhibition Ventura Future is the perfect opportunity for designers to showcase and gain the best visibility at Milan Design Week, apply if you want to:
- meet a varied international and professional audience and wide public of design lovers;
- present your work at a must-see event with an affordable participation fee;
- explore international business opportunities;
- realize exposure and media attention via our media partners;
- present your projects to international (design) journalists during a press tour and their visits at Ventura Future.
What Ventura Future is looking for…
The exhibition Ventura Future focuses on current and future developments in the field of design with a focus on process-driven concepts. So, yes to multidisciplinary design, product design, social and service design, modern and neo-traditional craftsmanship and so on.
Send your application before 17 November 2019. For more information about space possibilities, prices and the general organisation, read the application presentation.