This project questions the need for excessive space and challenges occupants to be efficient. Two shipping containers saddlebag a taller common space that connects local rock outcroppings to the expansive mountain ridge views. The containers house sleeping and work functions while the center space provides entry, dining, living and a loft above. The loft deck invites easy camping as the platform bed rolls between interior and exterior. The project is planned to be off-the-grid using solar orientation, passive cooling, green roofs, pellet stove heating and photovoltaics to create electricity.
Join our newsletter now
- #3D Twin #Portrait Figurines | @twindom3D >>> http://t.co/Hb2QBunER5 #printing #actionfigures #gadget http://t.co/u3Xy6dKZ29 circa 3 ore fa da Buffer
- Order anything you want by #SMS | Magic >>> http://t.co/JeSb4DXMEZ #getmagicnow #delivery #textmessage http://t.co/u886jr515N circa 6 ore fa da Buffer
- LIVE on #Periscope: Italy - live https://t.co/uMlqHj7NAO circa 6 ore fa da iOS
- LIVE on #Periscope: Creative Ice cream break https://t.co/WtNSXTdHaM circa 6 ore fa da iOS
- The best #April #Fools jokes by #Google >>> http://t.co/QHgFHyaqLR #jokes #lol #smartbox #chrome http://t.co/E7j5GruRkq circa 7 ore fa da Buffer