This project questions the need for excessive space and challenges occupants to be efficient. Two shipping containers saddlebag a taller common space that connects local rock outcroppings to the expansive mountain ridge views. The containers house sleeping and work functions while the center space provides entry, dining, living and a loft above. The loft deck invites easy camping as the platform bed rolls between interior and exterior. The project is planned to be off-the-grid using solar orientation, passive cooling, green roofs, pellet stove heating and photovoltaics to create electricity.
Join our newsletter now
- A mashup video of all the #movies nominated for Cinematography at the 2016 Oscar, made by cinematographer Vic Rincon https://t.co/AU7pvo9fPV 05 febbraio 2016 - 03:00 da Buffer
- An #alphabetical list of the most important #architects with their best known #building, all around the #world. https://t.co/CHsoPLNGxa 05 febbraio 2016 - 11:01 da Buffer
- Inspired by the scenery of the Lake District, this short #film talks about the simple pleasures of #life. ©Art&Graft https://t.co/gjxLPOBtWO 05 febbraio 2016 - 09:31 da Buffer
- 10 EYE CATCHING TV SHOW POSTERS https://t.co/c4XQmAe1WP #illustration #poster #graphic #tvseries #tvshow #top10 04 febbraio 2016 - 10:17 da Buffer
- HOMES FOR GEN Y | RESPONSIVE HOMES https://t.co/yCqiWhm99b #responsive #home #architecture #design #graphic #art 04 febbraio 2016 - 07:17 da Buffer