Here is an extraordinary project by Barcelona-based photographer Víctor Enrich that challenged himself to digitally reconfigure the same building in Munich, Germany in 88 different configurations. Enjoy the photogallery and the video below.
Join our newsletter now
- The Greatest Free Fonts 2014 – Sans-Serif 2.042 views
- Sound app for making musical graphics | Patatap 1.807 views
- 30 free fonts 1.446 views
- 25 of the world’s most creative statues and sculptures 1.329 views
- The Barisieur | Joshua Renouf 1.327 views
- Minimalist Flat Icons Of Famous ‘Star Wars’ Characters 1.313 views