Milano Design Week is always a great opportunity for designers to show their creativity and talent. For the 2019 edition, DesignWanted created the ExpoWanted contest to give 10 designers the opportunity to exhibit at the upcoming Milan Design Week 2019 for FREE!
DesignWanted, digital platform that promotes design, technology and architecture, invites students, designers, architects, design studios and companies to enter the competition.
Each work will be exhibit at Base Milano, in the most visited design district: the Tortona Design District. Moreover, winners will be supported by DesignWanted through a communication campaign. Finally the possibility to meet thousands of professionals from the design industry, including buyers and journalists.
A prestigious and authoritative jury will evaluate your project
The jury will have the task to choose 7 of the 10 winners, while 3 will be decreed by public vote on Instagram and on the official website of ExpoWanted.
The works submitted will be judged by:
- Mirco Pasqualini, Head of Design at Ogilvy (NY)
- Sarah Wayne Callies, Hollywood star, Design enthusiast, protagonist of series such as Prison Break and The Walking Dead
- Margriet Vollenberg, Founder at Organisation in Design and Ventura Projects, one of the most influential and visited projects of the Milan design week
- Aleks Tatic, Founder of the homonymous Tatic Designstudio and historical judge of the Red Dot Award
- Fabio Colturri, entrepreneur in the retail world, owner of the Haigō concept store in Milan
- Patrick Abbattista, Founder & CEO at DesignWanted will have the task to choose 7 of the 10 winners, while 3 will be decreed by public vote on Instagram and on the official website of ExpoWanted.
ExpoWanted selection criteria
Six are the creteria taken in consideration in the admission and selection process:
- Market potential
If you’re a student, designer, architect, design studio and company enter the competition here (it’s for FREE). Grab the opportunity and submit your project: deadline on February 28th. Good look!