Atomic: Full of Love, Full of Wonder was a 2005 installation by artist Nike Savvas at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art in Melbourne. The piece involved an immense array of suspended bouncy balls creating a dense field of color in the gallery space that was gently moved in waves by a nearby fan.
Join our newsletter now
- Mi è piaciuto un video di @YouTube: http://t.co/sYIKBQRxJ7 Gervinho Wednesday Night Fever circa 3 ore fa da Google
- #DeathValley Colors |@jordansullivanx http://t.co/Ltod2J4tUX #desert #horizon #landscape #mountain #photography #sky http://t.co/gGJcKlg1Tk circa 4 ore fa da Buffer
- Ads bare It all to raise awareness for breast cancer http://t.co/xC1u7AxJlL circa 9 ore fa da Twitter for Websites
- CoppaFeel-Raise-Awareness-For-Breast-Cancer-feeldesain http://t.co/DQoedhLLuT circa 9 ore fa da Pinterest
- #LONDON #DESIGN FESTIVAL 2014 HIGHLIGHTS #LDF14 #LDF #design http://t.co/ETOKm33Xrq http://t.co/3hrTKRjoOF circa 10 ore fa da Twitter for Mac