Atomic: Full of Love, Full of Wonder was a 2005 installation by artist Nike Savvas at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art in Melbourne. The piece involved an immense array of suspended bouncy balls creating a dense field of color in the gallery space that was gently moved in waves by a nearby fan.
Join our newsletter now
- The Greatest Free Fonts 2014 – Sans-Serif 2.042 views
- Sound app for making musical graphics | Patatap 1.807 views
- 30 free fonts 1.446 views
- 25 of the world’s most creative statues and sculptures 1.329 views
- The Barisieur | Joshua Renouf 1.327 views
- Minimalist Flat Icons Of Famous ‘Star Wars’ Characters 1.313 views