Atomic: Full of Love, Full of Wonder was a 2005 installation by artist Nike Savvas at the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art in Melbourne. The piece involved an immense array of suspended bouncy balls creating a dense field of color in the gallery space that was gently moved in waves by a nearby fan.
Join our newsletter now
- How To Identify #Hipsters From Around the world http://t.co/liPiacr0Dt http://t.co/CwoPuuwApe circa 43 minunti fa da Facebook
- if #Superheroes Were #Hipsters - #hipster http://t.co/TekDXu2s6r http://t.co/7Xnya4mlqb circa 48 minunti fa da Facebook
- Shanghai Spheres #kinetic #installation http://t.co/6idZ4ReQkT http://t.co/yIGc8wYbXx circa 1 ora fa da Facebook
- TEMPORARY MUSEUM FOR NEW DESIGN BY SUPERSTUDIO PIU' - MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2014 http://t.co/c7FMkK44pK circa 1 ora fa da Facebook
- Here a #map of the best places where you can have a #trendy #drinks in #NYC http://t.co/0hXwiGpmQS http://t.co/3XWQ6RIEDi circa 1 ora fa da Twitter for Mac