Spencer Tunick (born January 1, 1967) is an American artist. He is best known for his installations that feature large numbers of nude people posed in artistic formations. These installations are often situated in urban locations throughout the world, although he has also done some “Beyond The City” woodland and beach installations and still does individuals and small groups occasionally. Here, in the photogallery, his last work in Germany, enjoy!
Join our newsletter now
- Use the Life Jacket - Interactive Website http://t.co/wWTUW9a8G0 circa 41 minunti fa da Facebook
- Nido Micro Cabin http://t.co/dHiJlwoTPz circa 52 minunti fa da Facebook
- http://t.co/n4uMbeI1j0 circa 1 ora fa da Facebook
- I'm at Orange Palestre (Torino, TO) http://t.co/3Ule2cBBAp circa 2 ore fa da foursquare
- wall stickers, sticker design, art decals, graphic design, wall sticker, wall design, typographic, viny... http://t.co/X3igAym1wN via @fancy circa 10 ore fa da Fancy