Spencer Tunick (born January 1, 1967) is an American artist. He is best known for his installations that feature large numbers of nude people posed in artistic formations. These installations are often situated in urban locations throughout the world, although he has also done some “Beyond The City” woodland and beach installations and still does individuals and small groups occasionally. Here, in the photogallery, his last work in Germany, enjoy!
Join our newsletter now
- THE DARK SIDE OF THE MUSIC COVERS http://t.co/21i9llh75X http://t.co/ioKlFXg3gy circa 7 ore fa da Facebook
- http://t.co/seHYu58QFv circa 7 ore fa da Facebook
- A 60 second video about collateral effects of self obsession #selfie #obsession http://t.co/Mqn2lUKlUu circa 7 ore fa da Facebook
- #Advertise on Feel Desain | http://t.co/RdwRxTPrGJ http://t.co/JzWACz82bg circa 7 ore fa da Facebook
- Paper Vase | Studio Pepe Heykoop http://t.co/wdDE6onPgB http://t.co/BzOS8ckznt circa 8 ore fa da Facebook