Spencer Tunick (born January 1, 1967) is an American artist. He is best known for his installations that feature large numbers of nude people posed in artistic formations. These installations are often situated in urban locations throughout the world, although he has also done some “Beyond The City” woodland and beach installations and still does individuals and small groups occasionally. Here, in the photogallery, his last work in Germany, enjoy!
Join our newsletter now
- LIVE on #Periscope: Lunch italy https://t.co/0AfhzHsYJz circa 1 ora fa da iOS
- LIVE on #Periscope: Creative Coffee break https://t.co/JQ9XmL1JOJ circa 3 ore fa da iOS
- Small but ferocious animal hybrids | Volkswagen ads http://t.co/oqorqH7l0J #ad #ads #advertising #creative #vehicle @Volkswagen circa 3 ore fa da Buffer
- City of #Science in #Rome | Vincent Callebaut >>> http://t.co/hGwDEwg1sr #architecture #italian #buildings http://t.co/0GyC0FRXV2 circa 17 ore fa da Buffer
- #Fotografie che sono idee #surreali http://t.co/2aJ88YDP1V @lastampa @feeldesain circa 19 ore fa da Twitter for Mac