Spencer Tunick (born January 1, 1967) is an American artist. He is best known for his installations that feature large numbers of nude people posed in artistic formations. These installations are often situated in urban locations throughout the world, although he has also done some “Beyond The City” woodland and beach installations and still does individuals and small groups occasionally. Here, in the photogallery, his last work in Germany, enjoy!
Join our newsletter now
- Transfold #Backpack | @HandandSew http://t.co/NCxXnX5Euy #fashion #leather #origami #poly #style http://t.co/zln1iqaIsb circa 9 ore fa da Buffer
- #Alienation | Upside-Down Portraits Make People Look Like #Aliens | http://t.co/A2CD5wfM4c @feeldesain #photography http://t.co/xSNA4C7uwQ circa 12 ore fa da Buffer
- 8 questions with Benoit Jacob • Head of #Design at #bmwi #bmw http://t.co/vDny9gPxKR circa 12 ore fa da Twitter for Mac
- @jackpham right! but still a good idea! circa 13 ore fa da Twitter for Mac in risposta a JackPham
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "Case Construction Adv Campaign" http://t.co/PEfCTHFlaf circa 13 ore fa da Behance Network