The title of this video by Joe Pease comes from this essay – yhoo.it/IBn2mK – which contains paragraphs such as, “It is not uncommon for children to play with their shadows or to imagine that they are tangible. However, in order to grow up, children must leave behind this fantasy…no one ever fully grows up. Instead, growing up is a process that continues throughout life.” Of course, it might just be a bunch of shadows. Music by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis.
Join our newsletter now
- I'm at Orange Palestre (Torino, TO) http://t.co/3Ule2cBBAp circa 46 minunti fa da foursquare
- wall stickers, sticker design, art decals, graphic design, wall sticker, wall design, typographic, viny... http://t.co/X3igAym1wN via @fancy circa 8 ore fa da Fancy
- Sennheiser Eco-Vinyl Turntable http://t.co/BFWlWWRXlL via @fancy circa 8 ore fa da Fancy
- Shanna Murray Salad Plates http://t.co/JuxlxuaBBG via @fancy circa 8 ore fa da Fancy
- Braun BN0024 Watch http://t.co/pmJsjtN8Ls via @fancy circa 8 ore fa da Fancy