The title of this video by Joe Pease comes from this essay – yhoo.it/IBn2mK – which contains paragraphs such as, “It is not uncommon for children to play with their shadows or to imagine that they are tangible. However, in order to grow up, children must leave behind this fantasy…no one ever fully grows up. Instead, growing up is a process that continues throughout life.” Of course, it might just be a bunch of shadows. Music by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis.
Join our newsletter now
- Awesome free psd & vector graphics you can download at http://t.co/SfrsaJ2ZJG circa 2 ore fa da Blugraphic
- Tobacco Body http://t.co/vNbCSqaYqH circa 2 ore fa da Facebook
- // VERVE LOVES DESIGN // GIOVEDì 17 MAGGIO // 18.30 // Materiali differenti, suggestioni, oggetti e textures si... http://t.co/BDaueoxN8W circa 2 ore fa da Facebook
- http://t.co/aPGv3w5P3C http://t.co/xeE7yNPOY1 circa 3 ore fa da Facebook
- Simpson Lego House http://t.co/iYfntkwmD2 circa 3 ore fa da Facebook