Pseudo Documentation, is a series of large-scale photographs depicting grandiose installations in fantasy exhibition spaces. DiMichele creates this work by first building scale models of exhibition spaces, and producing original artworks in drawing, painting and sculpture mediums, which are sited in the spaces and then photographed to create the final works. The Pseudo Documentation photographs are inspired by DiMichele’s background with photography, installation art, abstract forms and passion for monumental museum and gallery architecture combined to create this photographic series of work.
Join our newsletter now
- Masked Figures Found in Macro Insect Photography by Pascal Goet 2.333 views
- Head Above Water 2.265 views
- Venice architecture biennale 2016 1.341 views
- 30 free fonts 1.060 views
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 1.044 views
- Pantone's new App Turns The World Into A Prismatic Palette 683 views