Pseudo Documentation, is a series of large-scale photographs depicting grandiose installations in fantasy exhibition spaces. DiMichele creates this work by first building scale models of exhibition spaces, and producing original artworks in drawing, painting and sculpture mediums, which are sited in the spaces and then photographed to create the final works. The Pseudo Documentation photographs are inspired by DiMichele’s background with photography, installation art, abstract forms and passion for monumental museum and gallery architecture combined to create this photographic series of work.
Join our newsletter now
- A mashup video of all the #movies nominated for Cinematography at the 2016 Oscar, made by cinematographer Vic Rincon https://t.co/AU7pvo9fPV 05 febbraio 2016 - 03:00 da Buffer
- An #alphabetical list of the most important #architects with their best known #building, all around the #world. https://t.co/CHsoPLNGxa 05 febbraio 2016 - 11:01 da Buffer
- Inspired by the scenery of the Lake District, this short #film talks about the simple pleasures of #life. ©Art&Graft https://t.co/gjxLPOBtWO 05 febbraio 2016 - 09:31 da Buffer
- 10 EYE CATCHING TV SHOW POSTERS https://t.co/c4XQmAe1WP #illustration #poster #graphic #tvseries #tvshow #top10 04 febbraio 2016 - 10:17 da Buffer
- HOMES FOR GEN Y | RESPONSIVE HOMES https://t.co/yCqiWhm99b #responsive #home #architecture #design #graphic #art 04 febbraio 2016 - 07:17 da Buffer