Pseudo Documentation, is a series of large-scale photographs depicting grandiose installations in fantasy exhibition spaces. DiMichele creates this work by first building scale models of exhibition spaces, and producing original artworks in drawing, painting and sculpture mediums, which are sited in the spaces and then photographed to create the final works. The Pseudo Documentation photographs are inspired by DiMichele’s background with photography, installation art, abstract forms and passion for monumental museum and gallery architecture combined to create this photographic series of work.
Join our newsletter now
- The Greatest Free Fonts 2014 – Sans-Serif 2.021 views
- The 17 Coolest Signatures Of Famous People 1.821 views
- Sound app for making musical graphics | Patatap 1.684 views
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 1.463 views
- 30 free fonts 1.330 views
- Minimalist Flat Icons Of Famous ‘Star Wars’ Characters 1.258 views