Pseudo Documentation, is a series of large-scale photographs depicting grandiose installations in fantasy exhibition spaces. DiMichele creates this work by first building scale models of exhibition spaces, and producing original artworks in drawing, painting and sculpture mediums, which are sited in the spaces and then photographed to create the final works. The Pseudo Documentation photographs are inspired by DiMichele’s background with photography, installation art, abstract forms and passion for monumental museum and gallery architecture combined to create this photographic series of work.
Join our newsletter now
- #smart #waterbottle #kickstart https://t.co/e9RZDYfAY6 https://t.co/yfO1vgSPnB circa 2 ore fa da Buffer
- #storypod #innovative #library https://t.co/BmC7lQvrlP https://t.co/U2LgHlLSAt circa 7 ore fa da Buffer
- "Daily scenes at the bus stop" #lastnightatthebusstop #travishuggett #photos https://t.co/S36PMlHmDS https://t.co/YMzEocm6hM circa 9 ore fa da Buffer
- #top15 #design #lamp https://t.co/Hh9n2PVwUO https://t.co/H4ebQtgGPd circa 23 ore fa da Buffer
- #petbed #wool #cat&dog #winter https://t.co/OkKjF04ytx 24 novembre 2015 - 05:01 da Buffer