Pseudo Documentation, is a series of large-scale photographs depicting grandiose installations in fantasy exhibition spaces. DiMichele creates this work by first building scale models of exhibition spaces, and producing original artworks in drawing, painting and sculpture mediums, which are sited in the spaces and then photographed to create the final works. The Pseudo Documentation photographs are inspired by DiMichele’s background with photography, installation art, abstract forms and passion for monumental museum and gallery architecture combined to create this photographic series of work.
Join our newsletter now
- Do you remembre Phonebloks concept by Dave Hakkens (http://t.co/LCrn8Rak3j? Next years a similar project can come... http://t.co/owlXQxbHox circa 7 ore fa da Facebook
- I'm at Piazza Carlo Alberto (Torino, TO) http://t.co/B0xNdLJ7wA circa 7 ore fa da foursquare
- TEMPORARY MUSEUM FOR NEW DESIGN BY SUPERSTUDIO PIU’ – MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2014 http://t.co/zUGMWZyJvp circa 9 ore fa da NetworkedBlogs
- I'm at Amantes (Torino, TO) http://t.co/iT5iDJn4m9 circa 10 ore fa da foursquare
- I'm at RAT (Torino, TO) http://t.co/d8IwRGix0K circa 10 ore fa da foursquare