To raise awareness of the dangers of texting while driving Honda has launched a new social media program aligned with April’s Distracted Driving Awareness Month in U.S.. The new “Thumbs Up” (#thumbsup) social media campaign aims to reach young drivers through usage of the emoticons and a video “On my way”. Emoticons are widely used in messages millenials write to each other and Honda integrates them on its social platforms providing tips on ways how to stay focused while driving. On the website users can download a mobile wallpaper and banners which remind young people not to text and drive.
Join our newsletter now
- A mashup video of all the #movies nominated for Cinematography at the 2016 Oscar, made by cinematographer Vic Rincon https://t.co/AU7pvo9fPV 05 febbraio 2016 - 03:00 da Buffer
- An #alphabetical list of the most important #architects with their best known #building, all around the #world. https://t.co/CHsoPLNGxa 05 febbraio 2016 - 11:01 da Buffer
- Inspired by the scenery of the Lake District, this short #film talks about the simple pleasures of #life. ©Art&Graft https://t.co/gjxLPOBtWO 05 febbraio 2016 - 09:31 da Buffer
- 10 EYE CATCHING TV SHOW POSTERS https://t.co/c4XQmAe1WP #illustration #poster #graphic #tvseries #tvshow #top10 04 febbraio 2016 - 10:17 da Buffer
- HOMES FOR GEN Y | RESPONSIVE HOMES https://t.co/yCqiWhm99b #responsive #home #architecture #design #graphic #art 04 febbraio 2016 - 07:17 da Buffer