Designed by artists Annette Paul, Christoph Roßner and André Tempel, this wall all covered with funnels and gutters is one of the strangest and most enjoyable attractions in Dresden’s student district in the new town.
Join our newsletter now
- Masked Figures Found in Macro Insect Photography by Pascal Goet 2.312 views
- Head Above Water 2.245 views
- Venice architecture biennale 2016 1.320 views
- 30 free fonts 1.055 views
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 1.034 views
- Pantone's new App Turns The World Into A Prismatic Palette 626 views