Don’t miss biggest Halloween event. The wildly popular Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze returns for twenty-four evenings, including Halloween night! It features over 4,000 hand-carved, illuminated pumpkins set against the mysterious backdrop of Van Cortlandt Manor’s 18th-century buildings and riverside landscape. See slithering snakes, a giant spider web, an undersea aquarium, super-sized dinosaurs, pirates, ghosts, and a collection of creatures based on Greek and Roman mythology. Spot spooky sheep skeletons ‘roaming’ the grounds and gasp at a cemetery where huge headstones are created from three-foot-high pumpkins. Don’t miss the mammoth jack o’ lantern ‘King Kong’ perched on a tall building high above!
Join our newsletter now
- City of #Science in #Rome | Vincent Callebaut >>> http://t.co/hGwDEwg1sr #architecture #italian #buildings http://t.co/0GyC0FRXV2 circa 6 ore fa da Buffer
- #Fotografie che sono idee #surreali http://t.co/2aJ88YDP1V @lastampa @feeldesain circa 8 ore fa da Twitter for Mac
- The Missy #Cave | Pup & Kit >>> http://t.co/Zvfs3ovBPC #puppy #dog #cat #furniture #bed #animals #wood #poly http://t.co/mpFp8lTD6Q circa 8 ore fa da Buffer
- LIVE on #Periscope: Creative agency https://t.co/ZZYmFiCkm4 circa 9 ore fa da iOS
- Husk started this series of making really #cool and #creative #drawings using paper in an unconventional way http://t.co/EgVTZ4lYib circa 9 ore fa da Twitter for Mac