Don’t miss biggest Halloween event. The wildly popular Great Jack O’Lantern Blaze returns for twenty-four evenings, including Halloween night! It features over 4,000 hand-carved, illuminated pumpkins set against the mysterious backdrop of Van Cortlandt Manor’s 18th-century buildings and riverside landscape. See slithering snakes, a giant spider web, an undersea aquarium, super-sized dinosaurs, pirates, ghosts, and a collection of creatures based on Greek and Roman mythology. Spot spooky sheep skeletons ‘roaming’ the grounds and gasp at a cemetery where huge headstones are created from three-foot-high pumpkins. Don’t miss the mammoth jack o’ lantern ‘King Kong’ perched on a tall building high above!
Join our newsletter now
- I'm at Casa Del Lucio http://t.co/ZK42rea4ro circa 8 ore fa da foursquare
- Type 'Zerg Rush' Into Google for a Pleasant Surprise #google #zergrush circa 11 ore fa da Facebook
- Let's Bet! Can you help us reach 500 "likes" on this pic ? http://t.co/3wMa5mq6NA circa 11 ore fa da Facebook
- I'm at Mondadori via Digione (Torino) http://t.co/CCdIiYvTX1 circa 17 ore fa da foursquare
- Flying chicks http://t.co/8EsCJQi9Ny circa 19 ore fa da Facebook