Today We have photos that portray Liu Bolin’s creative process, taken by Zachary Bako, who has spent much time with the artist. Bako’s photos give insight into the making of Bolin’s famously known camouflage art from start to finish. It is interesting to see Bolin work as he examines his work space, paints the clothing and his subjects, and then finally photographs the entire thing. Not only is the creative process interesting, but Bako’s beautifully sharp photography of Bolin’s process is also something that should be acknowledged.
Join our newsletter now
- I'm at Casa Del Lucio http://t.co/ZK42rea4ro circa 47 minunti fa da foursquare
- Type 'Zerg Rush' Into Google for a Pleasant Surprise #google #zergrush circa 4 ore fa da Facebook
- Let's Bet! Can you help us reach 500 "likes" on this pic ? http://t.co/3wMa5mq6NA circa 4 ore fa da Facebook
- I'm at Mondadori via Digione (Torino) http://t.co/CCdIiYvTX1 circa 10 ore fa da foursquare
- Flying chicks http://t.co/8EsCJQi9Ny circa 12 ore fa da Facebook