Today We have photos that portray Liu Bolin’s creative process, taken by Zachary Bako, who has spent much time with the artist. Bako’s photos give insight into the making of Bolin’s famously known camouflage art from start to finish. It is interesting to see Bolin work as he examines his work space, paints the clothing and his subjects, and then finally photographs the entire thing. Not only is the creative process interesting, but Bako’s beautifully sharp photography of Bolin’s process is also something that should be acknowledged.
Join our newsletter now
- TEMPORARY MUSEUM FOR NEW DESIGN BY SUPERSTUDIO PIU’ – MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2014 http://t.co/zUGMWZyJvp circa 56 minunti fa da NetworkedBlogs
- I'm at Amantes (Torino, TO) http://t.co/iT5iDJn4m9 circa 1 ora fa da foursquare
- I'm at RAT (Torino, TO) http://t.co/d8IwRGix0K circa 1 ora fa da foursquare
- Human vs Robot ? http://t.co/wGBRRZAoie circa 2 ore fa da Facebook
- http://t.co/8jwURwLIiW circa 2 ore fa da Facebook