Today We have photos that portray Liu Bolin’s creative process, taken by Zachary Bako, who has spent much time with the artist. Bako’s photos give insight into the making of Bolin’s famously known camouflage art from start to finish. It is interesting to see Bolin work as he examines his work space, paints the clothing and his subjects, and then finally photographs the entire thing. Not only is the creative process interesting, but Bako’s beautifully sharp photography of Bolin’s process is also something that should be acknowledged.
Join our newsletter now
- Saudi Design Week 2015 Call for Entries http://t.co/axwatA1MYj #design #graphic #contest #callforentries #sdw2015 http://t.co/abSBMtnPBt circa 8 minunti fa da Buffer
- Lord of the rings themed #cat house http://t.co/mE2q1xVFR4 #lordofthering #thehobbit #catbox #diy #tolkien #movie http://t.co/E4zMzPffsv circa 14 ore fa da Buffer
- #Creative Agency imagines #Fashionable #Santa Claus | Joint London http://t.co/D3GxYiO7Ra http://t.co/bi1tMn06lw circa 20 ore fa da Buffer
- #Amazing #Hubcap #Sculptures | Ptolemy Elrington http://t.co/0fp2EKO2zW http://t.co/ZY4ZxGJOvC 17 dicembre 2014 - 03:06 da Buffer
- I just liked "CYMATICS: Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford" on Vimeo: http://t.co/dR6YMRL33t 17 dicembre 2014 - 02:31 da Vimeo