Today We have photos that portray Liu Bolin’s creative process, taken by Zachary Bako, who has spent much time with the artist. Bako’s photos give insight into the making of Bolin’s famously known camouflage art from start to finish. It is interesting to see Bolin work as he examines his work space, paints the clothing and his subjects, and then finally photographs the entire thing. Not only is the creative process interesting, but Bako’s beautifully sharp photography of Bolin’s process is also something that should be acknowledged.
Join our newsletter now
- Fun Animal Facts You Never Knew Existed 5.098 views
- The Greatest Free Fonts 2014 – Sans-Serif 2.392 views
- Classic Paintings with Hip Hop Lyrics 2.081 views
- The 17 Coolest Signatures Of Famous People 1.792 views
- Retouched beauty through cultural standards | Esther Honig 1.516 views
- 30 free fonts 1.408 views