Intelligent particles, the size of dust grains, are programmed to fill nonexistent shapes (the mathematical problem of geometry packing). The “know” their relative position inside the imaginary form (i.e. distance from hull or center) and take on a color relative to it.
Join our newsletter now
- Transfold #Backpack | @HandandSew http://t.co/NCxXnX5Euy #fashion #leather #origami #poly #style http://t.co/zln1iqaIsb circa 6 ore fa da Buffer
- #Alienation | Upside-Down Portraits Make People Look Like #Aliens | http://t.co/A2CD5wfM4c @feeldesain #photography http://t.co/xSNA4C7uwQ circa 9 ore fa da Buffer
- 8 questions with Benoit Jacob • Head of #Design at #bmwi #bmw http://t.co/vDny9gPxKR circa 9 ore fa da Twitter for Mac
- @jackpham right! but still a good idea! circa 10 ore fa da Twitter for Mac in risposta a JackPham
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "Case Construction Adv Campaign" http://t.co/PEfCTHFlaf circa 10 ore fa da Behance Network