Intelligent particles, the size of dust grains, are programmed to fill nonexistent shapes (the mathematical problem of geometry packing). The “know” their relative position inside the imaginary form (i.e. distance from hull or center) and take on a color relative to it.
Join our newsletter now
- I'm at Orange Palestre (Torino, TO) http://t.co/BZoafgqw9r circa 1 ora fa da foursquare
- Do you remembre Phonebloks concept by Dave Hakkens (http://t.co/LCrn8Rak3j? Next years a similar project can come... http://t.co/owlXQxbHox circa 11 ore fa da Facebook
- I'm at Piazza Carlo Alberto (Torino, TO) http://t.co/B0xNdLJ7wA circa 12 ore fa da foursquare
- TEMPORARY MUSEUM FOR NEW DESIGN BY SUPERSTUDIO PIU’ – MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2014 http://t.co/zUGMWZyJvp circa 13 ore fa da NetworkedBlogs
- I'm at Amantes (Torino, TO) http://t.co/iT5iDJn4m9 circa 14 ore fa da foursquare